Friday, January 25, 2008

My Freelance Profile

Hello again world !
I know, I know ... my blogs are few and far in between. But my post-New Year's Resolution is to write more often - here, there and everywhere.

I've registered for a freelance website to hopefully make a little extra money to keep myself home and working on the book instead of going back to the life and job I used to have. No thank you!

Here's the link in case anyone would like to have a look.
http://www.odesk.com/users/Creative-Writer-Personal-Assistant_~~596005df28d06168?tot=1&pos=0

Now, I am going to sign off for now and go back to watching the news coverage of the Monte Carlo fire. Of course, if I want to see it "for real" all I have to do is look out my bedroom window. I can see the hotel and the HUGE plume of black smoke spiraling from the top. Spooky.

It reminds me of the MGM Hotel fire in November of 1980 ... as it does everyone else. I remember going to my friend's house to walk with her to school (fifth grade) and watching the coverage on the tv at her house. The teachers spent the whole day trying to keep themselves updated on the news and trying (in vain) to keep our minds on our work.

O.K. enough reminiscing about my childhood in Las Vegas.

Ta-ta for now. I will return - sooner than later!

Cheers!

No comments:

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!