Thursday, May 8, 2008

Momo!!!!!!!!!



HI peoples!!!! This is Lori's WONDERFUL, innocent, kids! Kaitlin,11 and Payton, 7 1/2. Ha-ha just kidding on the whole innocent part. Today is our beautiful momo's birthday. Oh and just to warn you ahead of time momo is my (katie's) word for her. Today momo was happy about her birthday being today. We have a amazing momo. She makes sure we get to school on time and that we're fed and taken care of and that's just the little things. If I were to list all the amazing things she does for us you people would be reading and reading this post FOREVER! She helps my little brother get to sleep when he's tired and just can't or when he's scared. (payton: HEY!!)




We did get her OCD and DMD. For people that don't know what DMD is, it's "Decision Making Disorder." But we love her for that =] It's also funny to be able to tell people we have it, but I love being able to tell people I got it from her. Just kidding momo. =] (oh and just to tell you katie is being OCD right now...im putting the pictures in chronological order) She has soooooooo many amazing brilliant talents! She is an amazing writer, reader, mom (of course), has a good taste in sports teams! (GO 49ers!!! GO RED WINGS!!!! sorry I (Katie) had to put that)



The hardest thing for her birthdays is what to do. She always says she doesnt want to do anything, but we always have something up our sleeves. This year my dad started making her a double-decker cake. But.....well I'll wait for her to tell you guys about that. We're making her this post (but this is fun and we're glad to do this), my grandma got her flowers, and we're going to try again to make a cake. =]



So wish our wonderful momo a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you enjoyed
this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Awww! What a cute post for Momo!!

RiverPoet said...

Ah, what wonderful girls! I hope you enjoyed your mom's birthday and that you have something special cooked up for Mother's Day!

Peace - D

Anne said...

Happy, happy birthday my dear friend. To Katie and Payton..great post! And to Lori...38 looks great on you!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

This is so unbelievably adorable.

I know I'm late, and I apologize. Happy Birthday to you, darlin'. Happy Mother's Day, too. Looks like your cup runneth over.

(and the big hair photo? HOLY SHIT THAT'S PRICELESS. I can't thank you enough for posting it.)

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!