Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy News




Yesterday, my sister-in-law Kelly and her longtime boyfriend Matt got ENGAGED !!

Yipee !!!

He did it in such a sweet, romantic and classy way also - just perfect. He proposed to her exactly 6 years after they met ... almost to the exact minute. Isn't that just too much?

The kids are overjoyed ... they've been calling him Uncle Matt forever anyway. It's nice that it's finally "official."

Kudos and congratulations and hugs and kisses to them both !!

XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hello Lori! I wanted to pop in and check out your blog. My sister, Robin, told me about it when she saw Kelly got engaged. How exciting for her. Hopefully soon we'll be able to come for another visit to Vegas and we can all get together again at Robin and Chip's house! I know Grant really enjoyed played with Payton! Take Care and tell the kids and Kirk that I said hello! Rhonda, Greg, Grant and Gracie.

Anne said...

That is a great ring. Tell Kelly congrats and way to score on the ring! LOL like she'll remember me. But hey congats are congrats right?

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!