Monday, February 11, 2008

I admit it.
I am seriously addicted to the gossip websites.

Most mornings, after I send the kids off to school, you would find me parked in front of the computer reading TMZ, X17, Dlisted, SeriouslyOMG and HolyMoly.
I can't explain this attachment I have. Maybe it started with my age-old guilty pleasure of reading The Enquirer during my lunch breaks from work. It just adds a touch of insane perspective to my day.
Whatever.
It is what it is... and I don't apologize for it.

However ... today I found an interesting tidbit on one of my favorites ... HolyMoly. It's a UK-based gossip site that I, a confirmed slave to all things British, love and adore. Even if they are so mean sometimes it makes me cringe.

That being said - they published this little article this morning that I just had to share. Finally, a gossip site has rethought the intrusion of the paparazzi and has laid down some new ground rules. I was pleasantly suprised at this posting but will be very impressed if they stick with it.

Check it out for yourself:

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/no-more-intrusive-paparazzi-photos-on-holy-moly-2434.html

Cheers!

1 comment:

Chasé said...

Thanks Lori. Love to see that you're a writer. I just graduated from journalism school recently so I love my fellow writers. Congrats on the freelance job and dido to the addiction of gossip magazines. I'll be sure keep reading your blog. Cheers.

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!