Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday

So, today was one of the more positive and productive Mondays I have had in a long time. I've partnered up with my friend and neighbor (who is also the mom of my son Payton's best bud) to dive back in to the FlyLady life.
For those of you who have never visited the website ... try it out. If you would like to get more control over the chaos of your home - this is the place to be.

www.flylady.net

Speaking for myself ... I need it! My house always looks as if it was just searched by the police. Everything hanging out out cupboards and drawers and random bits of clutter on every flat surface.

I like to think of it as a late New Year's Resolution. Better late than never, right?

Thanks to this new urge for cleaning and organization, my kitchen sink is shiny and clean, I got laundry done and we walked to and from the school this afternoon to pick up the boys. Not the Mount Everest of a list of accomplishments but I don't care. I feel productive and happy.
And when all is said and done, if you can go to bed without mentally beating yourself up for all you didn't get done that day it counts as a win in my book.

Cheers !!

No comments:

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!