Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update


Good evening all -

Today is my (newly engaged) sister-in-law Kelly's birthday ...

Happy Birthday !!!

... when I posted the news about her engagement I didn't want to post the picture of her engagement ring until I asked her permission first. Happily, we talked to her tonight and she was kind enough to give me the O.K.

I know, posting a picture of someone's hand may not seem like publishing state secrets but I know that I'd rather have some goofy relative check with me first before they start putting pictures of my new rock up for all to see!

Who am I kidding? When I got engaged I showed my ring off to everyone who came within 50 feet of me. (Poor souls) But Kelly is a bit more private than I was and I totally respect that. All the same - we are still tickled pink for the two of them ... and I am allowed to brag!!

So if you have an extra minute of two, scroll down and check out the posting from February 13th. And while you're at it - send out some good wishes for the happy couple !!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your article on Kelly's engagement,you are funny. I remember when you and Kirk told us you were engaged and getting married. I really enjoy this blog. But I really like playing with the kitten.
From me Linda

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!