Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Comments

I just got an lovely email from a super sweet pal of mine who reads the blog regularly. (Thank you!) She sends her frequent comments in her emails directly to me instead of posting them on the blog itself.

When I asked her why she does that she said "I didn't want to mess with your blog."
I'm going to tell all of you the same thing I told her ... PLEASE post any and all comments you want !!!

I don't mind if you agree or disagree with my random thoughts and opinions - I never want this to be my own personal soapbox with no feedback.

Besides that, any writer (even a part-time, freelance one such as myself) craves the ego-boost that comes from the simple confirmation that someone ... anyone ... actually reads this ... even if it does border on mindless tripe at times.

Got it? Good.

And thank you all, once again, for reading my blog. You have no idea how much it helps me keep my brain working and exercising, and helps my freelance article work.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hah, it's pretty funny that your "please leave comments" post is comment free. Irony much?
Good thing I'm here for you!

Lori said...

No kidding...
I guess I need to work on my subtlety ... like drop it all together.
Does shameless pleading work?

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!