Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday

Nice day today, considering the beastly insomnia I had last night. I deal with it a few times a week anyway but the time change didn't help. I was seriously considering getting up and writing a blog titled "Insomnia Sucks" at 4 a.m. but knew that would chase away the few crumbs of drowsiness I had left and thought better of it.

Luckily for me - Karma has a sense of humor.
Just as I was dropping off to sleep with some auto-hypnosis I sort-of remembered and sort-of was making up as I went along (from a college course in 1990) ...

... the dog had to go out to pee.

Hardy, har, har.

On a good note - I found a website called Blog Catalog that I'm excited to join up with. I filled out all the necessary information late last night (before I tried to sleep) and then found out I would have to wait 24 to 48 hours for my "acceptance" notification.
I'm such a geek.
I spent most of my day checking my email looking for that notice.
You'd have thought I was waiting to get the nod that I had won a Pulitzer Prize.

And yes, when I finally got that email at 10:28 p.m. tonight - I hollared "whoo-hoo" - but quietly so the kids didn't wake up.

Hi, my name is Lori and I'm a geek.

Acceptance is the first step ...

No comments:

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!