Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn!

The above quote was courtesy of Stewie from Family Guy - who borrowed it from Rex Harrison in My Fair Lady.
I am so pissed off I can't see straight !!
I was trying to change my blog template and screwed it up BIG TIME!!
So, bear with me while I set things to right.
Give me a few hours and then check back later.
Damn!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

O.K. - it wasn't as hard to fix as I thought it was going to be. I lost quite a lot of the nifty things in the left sidebar that I liked, but was able to replace them pretty easily. In fact, I finally took the time to group the links to my favorite blogs the way I wanted, instead of them being spread out all over the place.
I still have some things to "tweak" but it's not as catastrophic as it felt when I first looked at it and saw a LOT of blank areas!!

Whew!

3 comments:

Charlotte Rains Dixon said...

I love Stewie, too, and I think your blog looks great. But I understand the frustration of trying to change it. I had to fuss for hours to get mine to take up the whole page and then get the banner centered. In truth, my friend ended up doing it for me. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

For personal reasons, I am quite fond of the title of this entry.

(here via Nitro Vista, my brother-in-snowy-Wisconsin-pain.)

Lori said...

Thank you both for visiting me - I happen to love both of your blogs.
Stewie Rocks!!
Maggie, loooooved your Brett Farve post with your daughter's reaction to his retirement.
And Nitro Vista rocks too ... read his blog every day. I'm tickled he reads mine too, considering the weather teasing I've been doing.

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!