Saturday, March 22, 2008

More Jealousy

My Dad, sacked out on the beach. He says it's his favorite place to relax and people-watch ... if he can stay awake. They're coming home today so I won't have any more envy-inducing photos to post.
These are hard enough for me to see because I'm up to my elbows in this stupid cleaning crap we've got to do. But at least we've got gorgeous 80' weather outside, so I can step out onto the front porch for a bit of sun and to clear the noxious fumes out of my sinuses. I can't imagine looking at this if I was up to my elbows in snow!

That was for you, Nitro Vista. I happened to catch the Weather Channel while they were talking about Wisconsin this morning (yikes!) and then got this email. Have a beer and stare at the background of this picture. Maybe you'll feel better. (And not kill me for this.) Cheers!

My son just came in and reminded me that I still have to hard-boil the eggs to color for Easter. Damn!
Gotta go ...

1 comment:

Your American Idol! said...

(Sigh.)

I'm leaving for the airport. Now.

Your dad is my new hero.

(btw, sunny and 40 in Wisc today! Yee-ha)

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!