Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Here's a meme - my first - courtesy of Coal Miner's Granddaughter. This was so much fun!
If you would like to do this meme on your blog, just do the following:

1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/.
2. Type in your answer to the questions below in the "search"box.
3. Use only the first page.
4. Insert the picture into your blog.

(O.K. I cheated. I didn't use just the first page every time. And I used the real picture of my dog and one of my cats. But that's my OCD kickin' in. It has to be juuuuuust right!)



1. What is your relationship status?


Happily married and crazy.



2. What is your current mood?




3. Who is your favorite musical artist?




4. What is your favorite movie?




5. What kind of pets do you have?



6. Where do you live?






7. Where do you work?






8. What do you look like?


(No snickering! I can hear you!)



9. What do you drive?


Her name is 'Nilla. (Stop laughing at me!)



10. What did you do last night?


There was a mini-marathon on!



11. What is your favorite TV show?



12. Describe yourself.
Library Geek / Book Nerd


13. What are you doing today?


14. What is your name?

(In Britain a truck is called a "lorry" - spelled differently but close enough. )

15. What is your favorite candy?




This was a really fun break. Now I have to get back to work! If any of you do this meme also please send me the link. I'd love to see them!

P.S. Stroll on over and check out Kaitlin's blog - the link is over there on your left. That's my 11 going on 25 year old daughter. She posted her meme too and it's pretty great. But I'm biased, huh?

10 comments:

Anne said...

**snicker**, **snort**, **giggle**, **guffaw**

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm Runnnnntsssss.

Lori said...

Anne and Maggie - I love you two! You both made me laugh out loud.

RiverPoet said...

Hi Lori -

I popped on over after seeing the comment you left for me. Thanks so much for dropping by! Nice to meet a fellow writer!

So you like Deadliest Catch, eh? My husband likes that one, too. It certainly gives one a new appreciation for how all that seafood gets to the table.

Peace - D

Lori said...

Yes, and I have a definate weakness for crab and lobster!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I finally remembered to read your blog this morning. I don’t care if you are my kid – you’re funny!!! You’re going to go far with your writing, my dear – just need your first break to get your name out there. Love you bunches, babe – just keep it up!

P.S. I love the meme. Very cute!

Mom

Your American Idol! said...

A "Deadliest Catch" mini-marathon is like pure crack! Can't get enough. Throw in a couple episodes of "Mythbusters" and "Dirty Jobs" and I'll lock myself inside for a week.

Jen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll put you on my Bloglines!

Rhonda said...

OMG Lori this was hilarious...mine is now up as well. And I'm glad to see I'm not the only fan of Deadliest Catch! We are addicted to that show!!

Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found your blog whiel lookign for pictures for my blog...

I'll do this meme soon...I jsut need to finish todays articles for my freelance job..gotta pay bills before we play..

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!