Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time To Lighten Up


Today I received the enormous thrill of getting tagged - by name - for the first time.
(Gasp!)

For those of you nonbloggers, or newbies like me, that means that another blogger has done a meme or list and is passing it along to other bloggers to do as well. The meme I did a while back was from Heather at Coal Miner's Granddaughter, and it was awesome (I had much, too much fun doing it) but it was open to anyone that wanted to do it.

This time, Cissa over at Heart of Fire has tagged me by name as one of six people she wants to have do the list.
I know you're wondering what the heck the big deal is.
I guess it's just being recognized ... like "She is actually interested in what I would write!?!?"

... when what is probably closer to the truth is that she had 5 really good bloggers listed already, and when it came time to choose the last one, just pointed her finger in front of her blogroll, closed her eyes and tapped the screen. And her little digit happened to hover over the group of blogs starting with "S."

However this little gem happened to fall in my lap - I just don't care. I'm going to enjoy this - my very first tag (hee hee) - and I'll post my answers tomorrow (probably).

What's that you say?

What's the topic?

Oh.
Ahem.

Six Quirky Things About Me

I'm going to have to spend several hours whittling the list down to only 6.

No, really.
It would be easier to list the non-quirky things about me.

Somehow, I'll get a short list written and then share it with you all tomorrow.

P.S. And yes - those of you who know me "in real life" are welcome to submit suggestions.

I know you want to anyway!
P.P.S. I just got a comment on the last post from Momma over at Poetic License and she ALSO tagged me - by name - for a meme. Oh my merciful heavens. I think I'm gonna explode.
Tee-hee-hee!
And if you think I'm making a big deal out of a little thing - remember that I warned you several posts back (re: the car wash) that I am a girl that is made very happy by simple things.
O.K. I'm going to float away now ... on my cloud of happiness.

4 comments:

Cissa Fireheart said...

I chose you because I think you are a great gal, and I am interested to see what you had to say! :)

Looking forward to finding out what your 6 chosen quirks are!

Lori said...

Cissa-
Did I already say I was twitterpated? Cause I am and I love you forever for tagging me!

And then Momma had to go and tag me also - I'm so giggly I can't even see straight.

Tune in tomorrow ...

Anonymous said...

It's TOMRROW!!! Eagerly awaiting your quirks. I like the Momma one, too. Seems like a fun one!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

You're so cute!

I'm breathlessly awaiting for those quirky things about you! :-)

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!