Friday, April 18, 2008

And finally, some good news ...

http://www.klyque.com/


See that logo up there? That logo belongs to my client - my freelance article client.
Once I get the I-don't-know-what-the-frick-I'm-doing-but-I-really-want-to-advertise issue sorted out with my blog I hope Klyque will be the first ad.
Why?
Well, one reason could be because it's a great new women's website with lingerie, sexy costumes, and accessories, and lots of other products. They're starting an online magazine, and have articles for women already.
Oh, and the main reason?
Because MY articles are have been published there!
Say it with me ... whoo hoo !!
I'm going to post the link so you all can see them. But you must keep in mind that I was writing them on a (ahem, extended) deadline. So, I had to reign in the OCD a lot and try to do the best writing I could as soon as I could.
It's not Pulitzer material by any stretch of the imagination. But it's my first freelance gig, and the first time I GOT PAID to write ... which is the equivalent to me of getting paid to watch football. (Hint - I seriously looooove football!)
So, I don't have an ad up for Klyque yet but I'm working on it. In the meantime, you all are welcome to stroll on by, check out my articles and while you're at it - spend some money and tell them Lori sent you. No, apparently I am NOT above pimping my friends.

4 comments:

Jen said...

whoo hooo!

Anne said...

My cool rating has raised significantly just by knowing you. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Here's to many more....

Lori said...

Jen-
Thanks ! I love your whoo-hoos!

Anne-
Right back atcha, dude. You make it fun just to stand in the middle of the street and chat. And if there are lawn chairs involved - look out!

Maggie -
Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's no where near as good as your corn article. (Did I tell you I looooove corn? Oh yeah, I did. On your comments page. But I seriously do.) Your blog may want to grow up to be Blogess - but my articles want to grow up to be your corn articles. How do you like that?

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!