Monday, April 7, 2008

Late night post

I had to check in with one of my favorite blogs "Life According To ... " (that I have shamefully neglected to list in my "Blogs I Love" column there on your left. I swear, I'll update it ASAP. )
Anyhoo - I found a fun (and psychotically dark and haunting) little test that I just had to try out. (Hubby, kids and pets are all asleep and I'm not. What else is a girl to do?)

Here ya go ...

How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?
Created by OnePlusYou


Jeez - I hope it never comes down to eating our animals. I think I'd rather gnaw on my old line dancing boots.

Just a weird, 11 p.m. question... does being trapped in my own home rule out pizza delivery? 'Cause I'd be fine with not being able to leave the house. I'd probably be happy as a clam. But if someone could squeeze a supreme pizza for hubby and me, a pepperoni and black olive pizza for the kids, and a bucket of wings (medium) and bucket of chicken fingers (mild) through the doggie door, I think we could stretch out that 96 day estimate by a week or so.

And if you could pick up a some beer or vodka and soda I think I could make it even longer. Oh, and a few gallons of milk and some bottles of water for the kids.

Wait! Does "trapped in my own home" mean trapped under something heavy? I think it'd be pretty hard to digest my pizza with the fridge pressing on my diaphragm.
Could you add some Nexium to the list for the expected reflux?

See what happens to my little brain cells when I'm the only one awake and left to my own devices? Yep, I'm punchy and rambling. Bad combination. Scary, huh?
This is a definite sign I need to turn out the lights and try to get some sleep.

P.S. I added Life According To ... to the column.
Visit her when you have a minute. She's fantastic!

1 comment:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

According to my test, with five mouths to feed, we could survive 54 days. But? If I could supposedly eat my two cats to survive? What about eating the three kids? :-)

Just sayin'...

Thomas likes to play with your mouse ... he'll even purr!